-->

Sunday, February 16, 2020

Actress Hong Soo Ah Admits Plastic Surgery Makes Her Career Rise


Actress Hong Soo Ah Admits Plastic Surgery Makes Her Career Rise - Korean celebrities may be reluctant to talk about their plastic surgery, in contrast to actress Hong Soo Ah. In an interview not long ago, the actress claimed plastic surgery actually helped his career skyrocketed.

Hong Soo Ah claimed to have performed the eyelid surgery she called the best decision she made. Eyelid surgery is also the most common facial alteration done by Koreans.

"I don't regret doing plastic surgery," he said during an interview with HeraldPOP.

"When I played the Chinese version of 'Heirs', I was lined up to play the first love of the main character. I was told that maybe it would be better for me to fix my eyes a little so that my face seemed to be gentler," he said.

He then performed an eyelid surgery. Since then he admitted that so many acting offers came to him.

"People might make fun of me but I don't regret doing it. I feel comfortable and get many roles because of it," said Hong Soo Ah.

Hong Soo Ah's last drama in Korea is 'Love to the End' which aired 2018 ago. In the same year he also played the film 'The Bystander'. While before Hong Soo Ah was more active in China. /detik.com
NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
 

Delivered by FeedBurner