-->

Monday, April 13, 2020

Bring Excitement To The Viewer, This Former X1 Member Performs Amazingly at 'King of Masked Singer'


Bring Excitement To The Viewer, This Former X1 Member Performs Amazingly at 'King of Masked Singer' - A former member of X1 recently appeared as a contestant within the 'King of Masked Singer' program.

On Sunday (12/04) the 'King of Masked Singer' program aired its latest episode.

In this episode, 'King of Masked Singer' shows the match within the second and third round.

After successfully passing the second round, a masked singer 'Fire Friday' advanced to the third round and fought against the masked singer 'Hamster' by performing the song 'To You' Seo Taiji & Boys.

Unfortunately 'Fire Friday' was unable to enter the ultimate round, so he had to require off his mask before the celebrity panelists present.

How shocked they were when 'Fire Friday' unmasked and revealed his identity as Kim Woo Seok UP10TION, who was once a contestant on the 'Produce X101' program and debuted as a member of boy group X1.

When asked about his feelings after being eliminated, Kim Woo Seok said, "I didn't expect anything in the least . Today may be a satisfying day on behalf of me because I can display the three songs that I even have prepared. Because before there have been no songs that were only sung with my very own voice, I wanted to urge recognition and break the trauma that I experienced. "

Regarding his future plans, Kim Wo Seok added, "The very first thing i would like to try to to is connect with fans through my solo album, so I'm preparing in earnest. I hope we will communicate often. "

You can watch Kim Woo Seok's amazing performance on the 'King of Masked Singer' program through the subsequent video! (www.kpopchart.net)




NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
 

Delivered by FeedBurner