-->

Monday, April 6, 2020

(G) I-DLE Feature Artistic Concepts on the Comeback MV 'Oh My God'


(G) I-DLE Feature Artistic Concepts on the Comeback MV 'Oh My God' - What the (G) I-DLE fans have been waiting for has finally arrived.

Right on Monday (06/04) at 18:00 KST, (G) I-DLE uploaded their latest music video entitled 'Oh My God'.

'Oh My God' is the title of the main song released by (G) I-DLE into the third mini album titled 'I trust'.

Through this music video, (G) I-DLE presents a different concept from the previous comeback which looks more artistic and cinematic.

'Oh My God' became the first music video released by (G) I-DLE in 2020, after the last comeback with 'Uh-Oh' in June 2019.

This is also the first (G) I-DLE comeback since starring in the survival program 'Queendom' and releasing the single 'LION'.

Just watch the I-DLE comeback (G) music video titled 'Oh My God' below! (www.kpopchart.net)


NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
 

Delivered by FeedBurner