-->

Monday, April 6, 2020

(G) I-DLE Releases Cinematic Teaser for Comeback MV 'Oh My God'


(G) I-DLE Releases Cinematic Teaser for Comeback MV 'Oh My God' - (G) I-DLE has provided a few snippets for their latest music video entitled 'Oh My God'.

Only a matter of hours before the release, in the early hours of Monday (06/04) the girl group made by Cube Entertainment uploaded a teaser for the music video 'Oh My God'.

Through this 31-second teaser video we can see the music video footage 'Oh My God' that looks so cinematic.

In addition, fans can also listen to English-language narratives from members (G) I-DLE throughout the teaser video.

'Oh My God' is the title song of the third mini album 'I trust' which will be released by (G) I-DLE on April 6, 2020 at 18:00 KST.

While waiting for the release, which is only a few hours away, watch the teaser from the music video 'Oh My God'! (www.kpopchart.net)


NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
 

Delivered by FeedBurner