-->

Friday, April 10, 2020

(G) I-DLE Sign Contract with American Republic Records Label


(G) I-DLE Sign Contract with American Republic Records Label - (G) I-DLE has signed their contract with a music label in the United States, Republic Records.

(G) I-DLE was recently announced to have collaborated with Republic Records, a music label under the Universal Music Group company.

This music label houses many famous singers in the United States, including Ariana Grande, Drake, Taylor Swift, Jonas Brothers, Nicki Minaj and many more.

(G) I-DLE and Republic Records will work together to promote the mini album 'I trust', which is now used as the debut album (G) I-DLE in the United States.

Avery Lipman as director of Republic Records said, "We are very excited to work with talented girl groups like (G) I-DLE, as many have been waiting for their debut in the US music market. The 'I trust' mini album will spearhead their global popularity. ”

On April 6, 2020 (G) I-DLE had just made a comeback with the mini album 'I trust' and the main song 'Oh My God'. (G) I-DLE is scheduled to appear in the 'M! Countdown' program today April 9, 2020. (www.kpopchart.net)
NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
 

Delivered by FeedBurner