-->

Monday, April 13, 2020

Oh My Girl Confirm Comeback Schedule with Jiho


Oh My Girl Confirm Comeback Schedule with Jiho - Oh My Girl has announced their comeback plans in the South Korean music industry.

The good news, this time Oh My Girl will be holding a comeback with full members together with Jiho who previously had a vacuum due to health problems.

As stated by the WM Entertainment agency on Monday (13/04), "Oh My Girl will return with full members on April 27, 2020."

Regarding Jiho's health condition the agency said, "Jiho's health condition has improved greatly as he has focused himself on recovery during the vacuum."

"After continuing discussions with him, it was finally decided that he would join the comeback," the agency concluded.

This will be Oh My Girl's first comeback since the last release of 'BUNGEE' in August 2019 and since starring in the survival program 'Queendom' on Mnet. (www.kpopchart.net)
NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
 

Delivered by FeedBurner