-->

Friday, April 10, 2020

Wonho Ex MONSTA X Entered Highline Entertainment Agency as a Solo Artist


Wonho Ex MONSTA X Entered Highline Entertainment Agency as a Solo Artist - Wonho will continue his career as a soloist after leaving the boy group MONSTA X.

On Friday (10/04) the Highline Entertainment agency announced that they had signed an exclusive contract with Wonho.

They said, "We just signed an exclusive contract with Wonho." The agency explained that Wonho would later be promoting as a solo artist and producer.

Through his new agency Wonho commented, "I have pondered the stupid actions and carelessness that I have done in the past. I feel very grateful to the fans who gave me this opportunity, and I will do my best to repay the support you have given me. "

The last Highline Entertainment added, "We will give full support to Wonho for the new start as a solo artist."

Highline Entertainment itself is a subsidiary of Starship Entertainment which houses several artists such as DJ Soda, dress, and PLUMA. (www.kpopchart.net)
NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
 

Delivered by FeedBurner