-->

Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Now a successful actor, Kim Min Jae discusses bitter times while undergoing training to become an idol

It turns out that Kim Min Jae spent time practicing being an idol for four years. During That Time, She Lived In One Room Semi Basement With Six Other People.

Now a successful actor, Kim Min Jae discusses bitter times while undergoing training to become an idol

Recently, actor Kim Min Jae took a photo shoot and interview with Esquire magazine. In the interview, the star of the drama "Do You Like Brahms?" it talks about his training to become an idol.

It was revealed that Kim Min Jae had spent time training to be an idol for four years. During that time, he lived in a semi-basement room with six other people.

"I don't know if every agency was like that at that time, but we went through a very difficult time. In the past, I don't think I ever complained. I just worked hard because I wanted to do well. As time passed, I thought , 'That's really the worst.' I just think things like, 'I don't have to live like that,' and 'That's not good.' "

In KBS's “The Best Hit,” Kim Min Jae played Lee Ji Hoon, who has been an idol trainee for three years. When asked how he approached the role based on his experience, Kim Min Jae replied, "There must be some aspects that I know firsthand."

Now a successful actor, Kim Min Jae discusses bitter times while undergoing training to become an idol

Source: Soompi

He continued, "In my situation, I didn't stop because someone wouldn't let me (debut), but there were a lot of things that I went through during my four years of training. It was a time where I experienced failures and terrible scenarios every week."

Kim Min Jae talked about what he's been working on the most lately, revealing, "Recently, I'm trying to take care of my mental health. I want to make my mind and body happy and maintain it. I think I had the hardest time when it didn't work. When someone is depressed and they feel bad, they cannot feel any happiness they are doing. I believe taking care of this health is the root of all good work. "

Although he is now focused on his acting career, Kim Min Jae has discussed on many occasions his desire to venture further into music. He mentioned that if possible, he would like to do both, but couldn't because he was overwhelmed by his promotions as an actor.

When asked if he still feels the same way, Kim Min Jae replied, "Yes, I think it's the same. I really like music and dancing, but it's hard to do other things while I'm filming. I also think there will be a good synergy for them. the actors to participate in the OST production. I don't know when it will happen but if I'm given the opportunity, I'm sure I can do well. "

(wk / dewi)

NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
 

Delivered by FeedBurner