-->

Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Sakura IZ * ONE explains the difference between Japanese and Korean idols, from the length of training to their abilities

Sakura was asked what she thought when she found out about debuting as an IZ * ONE member, where she admitted to crying a lot. Besides that, Sakura also compares idol culture in Japan.

Sakura IZ * ONE explains the difference between Japanese and Korean idols, from the length of training to their abilities

Miyawaki Sakura conducted an interview with Japanese media Oricon News which was published today, Tuesday (20/10). In the interview, the IZ * ONE girl group personnel discussed the differences between Japanese and Korean idols as singers who have careers in the two countries.

In this interview, Sakura was asked what she thought when she found out that she would debut as a member of IZ * ONE. The singer who was born in 1998 admitted that he cried a lot at the beginning of his debut in Korea.

"Even though I felt happy, I was more nervous," said Sakura. "I'm worried and anxious about how I can keep up in such a new environment. I remember crying alone a lot during our debut."

"I've been doing this (being an idol) for seven years and don't understand why this is the best I can do. I also train for 10 hours a day. I can get higher quality results but I've never experienced it in Japan, so I guess I'm not used to it, so it will take time. "

In addition, Sakura also compared idol culture in Japan, where many idols debut with little or no training experience, and compared to idol culture in Korea with rigorous training and preparation. He admits that the system is difficult for him.

But lately, Sakura expressed that she felt the long practice was "not that difficult". Next, Sakura expressed her affection for the idol industry in Japan and Korea.

"In Korea, it's important to show a perfect image from debut," said Sakura. "Concerts also consist of high-quality performances, such as watching high-quality shows. In Japan, idols go on stage with little experience, so fans support them from a more comfortable distance."

"Fans can see their idols learning and growing with time, and fans also watching concerts as if they were parents watching their children grow up. I like both industries according to their respective circumstances. But even in Korea, fans say. , 'He's improving his singing skills' and 'he's improving his dancing', so I feel like all the fans are also supporting idol growth. "

Lastly, Sakura talked about a song from IZ * ONE's upcoming first full album entitled "Twelve". The singer of "Secet Story of the Swan" participated in the compilation and writing.

"One of the members said that they liked this song, without knowing that I participated in the making. I then told him, 'I did it.' And he said that he liked it a lot, which made me very happy, Sakura said.

(wk / dewi)

NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
 

Delivered by FeedBurner