-->

Friday, October 30, 2020

Soyeon T-Ara reveals the reason for leaving the 'Miss Back' program in just 4 episodes

'Miss Back' follows a group of 'Forgotten' female singers who are expecting a second chance at success. Only in the first four episodes, Soyeon leaves.


Soyeon T-Ara reveals the reason for leaving the 'Miss Back' program in just 4 episodes

MBN is currently broadcasting the program "Miss Back" which follows a group of "forgotten" female singers hoping for a second chance at success. But only in the first four episodes aired, Soyeon T-Ara decided to leave.


On the broadcast on Friday (29/10), Soyeon announced that she would leave "Miss Back" early. "After long discussions with my producers and agency, I have decided to say goodbye (to the program) and leave everything with a beautiful farewell."


Soyeon then explained the reason for leaving "Miss Back". "On the first day of filming, I met my fellow members who would be working with me on the program and I was very happy and excited to see them again after a long time. That's how we started filming."


Soyeon T-Ara reveals the reason for leaving the 'Miss Back' program in just 4 episodes 2

Source: MBN


"Of course, I have also faced my own pain and suffered my own emotional scars during my career, but I realized that other people also experienced pain and suffered injuries that I never imagined," added Soyeon.


"I know that these younger girls are going through big difficulties and I don't want to compete with them and take this kind of opportunity from them while they are fighting," continued Soyeon.


"Even though I finally said goodbye first, I hope you will continue to support Sera and the sisters here (there are 7 people) who will find a song of a lifetime through 'Miss Back'. Please support them and applaud until the end, "concluded Soyeon.


(wk / charity)

NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
 

Delivered by FeedBurner