-->

Sunday, February 16, 2020

Hani EXID Talks About Audience Reaction to Her New "XX" Drama


Hani EXID Talks About Audience Reaction to Her New "XX" Drama - Hani EXID has shared her thoughts and feelings about her response to her new drama "XX"

Hani is currently starring in the MBC drama and Playlist as Yoon Nana, the bartender of a trendy special bar named XX.

In an interview recently released with YTN Star, Hani said, "I think this is a job that forces you to constantly try new things in life. Acting is one of those things. "

Hani also spoke lovingly about her character, and commented, "I started a new beginning as Nana in‘ XX, ’and I like that I can see the world in a new way and learn about relationships with others."

When asked about the similarity between his character and his personality in real life, Hani replied, "I think we are similar in that, when something unexpected happens, I tend to think about it myself.

I try to handle it myself, and understand it myself. But it's actually easier to forget something if you open it. I had a hard time doing that, so I spent several years trying to fix it about myself, and I think I've gotten a lot better. I think that makes it easier to maintain relationships. "

Regarding the difference, Hani revealed, "Unlike Nana, I'm not nosy and I don't tend to be involved in other people's business. In real life, I'm not very sociable, and I'm having trouble telling other people, I'm not good at saying things like, "I'm sure about this."

Finally, Hani shared that she was very pleased with the specific reaction to her acting. Hani noticed that there was a comment on the "XX" video where people had written, "The actress looks like Hani."

"I also saw people leaving comments on articles about the drama that said," I clicked on this because the actress looked like Hani, but it really was Hani, ‘" he said with a laugh. "I feel that people have seen me as the first character, which makes me truly happy and proud."

Hani added, "I hope that in the future, people will see me in an acting project and wonder, Who is that? ‘" /koreanindo.net
NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
 

Delivered by FeedBurner