-->

Monday, February 17, 2020

OU's 'Crash Landing On You' OST Becomes Second Song to Get a Perfect All-Kill in 2020


OU's 'Crash Landing On You' OST Becomes Second Song to Get a Perfect All-Kill in 2020 - OST's "Crash Landing On You" sung by using IU succeeded in getting the suitable all-kill reputation on all South Korean music charts.

On Saturday (15/02), IU launched the trendy OST drama 'Crash Landing On You' entitled 'I Give You My Heart'.

Only a be counted of hours after it become launched, the tune right now topped the whole track chart in South Korea and got an all-kill reputation.

Now counted on Monday (17/02) at 14.30 KST, the track 'I Give You My Heart' has completed a super all-kill fame.

This ideal all-kill popularity means that the song 'I Give You My Heart' is presently ranked first on the realtime and every day charts at the Melon, Genie, Bugs and Soribada sites, then at the Flo and iChart realtime charts, and the weekly chart at the iChart website online .

'I Give You My Heart' became the second one track in 2020 that won an excellent all-kill, after the song 'Any Song' owned through Zico Block B.

In related news, the final episode of the drama 'Crash Landing On You' which aired on February 16 the day before today scored the best score file of the drama on tvN.

Congratulations to IU and ‘Crash Landing On You’! (www.Kpopchart.Net)
NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
 

Delivered by FeedBurner