-->

Sunday, March 29, 2020

(G) I-DLE Reveals Mysterious Teaser Video Ahead of Comeback With 'I Trust'


(G) I-DLE Reveals Mysterious Teaser Video Ahead of Comeback With 'I Trust' - (G) I-DLE again teased his fans by uploading a mysterious teaser video.

The teaser video for the third mini album titled 'I trust' was released by (G) I-DLE in the early hours of Monday (3/30) at 00.00 KST.

Through this teaser video we will be presented with a mysterious appearance from a woman and tense music.

(G) I-DLE has indeed been predicted to carry out a comeback with the mini album 'I trust' on April 6, 2020.

This will be (G) I-DLE's first comeback since the last release of 'Uh-Oh' in June 2019 and starred in the survival program 'Queendom'. (www.kpopchart.net)


NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
 

Delivered by FeedBurner