-->

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Because of Wrong Verdict, This TV Star Prepares Funeral


Because of Wrong Verdict, This TV Star Prepares Funeral - Television star Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace tells the story of her illness. The 40-year-old woman has even prepared a funeral for herself.

It happened after he felt pain in his stomach and after checking the results of the test can only be obtained in the next three weeks. But doctors suspect if he has cancer.

"When they say I have cancer, my blood immediately cools," he told The Sun.

It turns out that Aisleyne has bad memories of the disease.

"My mother died of cancer and her sister also died because of it three months later. I think it will be my destiny too. I think myself will die," he said.

He also thought to order a funeral for himself and wanted his ashes stored in the museum.

"I wake up in the middle of the night and plan what I'm going to do with my body. I want my ashes to be made into a diamond. But I'm so worried where my ashes will be stored. I want to be kept in a museum and not just put in a glass , "he said.

But after meeting the doctor again, Aisleyne got good news. Based on his cancer test, it turned out to show negative results.

The pain in his stomach was caused by the pattern of his diet to make wounds and the emergence of bacteria.

"I did not hear anything when it was over he said if it was not cancer. It was like the singing of an angel and I cried. I hugged him and felt relieved," he concluded.
NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
 

Delivered by FeedBurner