-->

Monday, April 20, 2020

(G) I-DLE Joins the Fourth Trophy for the song 'Oh My God' on 'Inkigayo'


(G) I-DLE took home the next victory trophy in the music program with the song 'Oh My God'.

The 'Inkigayo' episode on Sunday (19/04) presented the fourth victory trophy for the song 'Oh My God' (G) I-DLE.

The trophy was awarded after the song 'Oh My God' was ranked first with a score of 8332 points.

(G) I-DLE managed to outperform MC The Max, which ranked second with 5012 points for the song 'Bloom' and WINNER in third with 3352 points for the song 'Remember'.

Besides (G) I-DLE, various singers who appeared on today's episode of 'Inkigayo' are Riaa, Stella Jang, cignature, (G) I-DLE, Apink, MCND, Young Tak, ONEUS, Lee Dae Won, CRAVITY, Kisum , TOO, and HYNN.

Congratulations to (G) I-DLE and his fans! (www.kpopchart.net)


NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
 

Delivered by FeedBurner