-->

Friday, January 7, 2022

Sitala H1-KEY opens up about the controversy in the debut showcase

Sitala H1-KEY opens up about the controversy in the debut showcase
Sitala H1-KEY opened up about his controversy when he was present at the debut showcase.

Previously, Korean and international netizens had opposed Sitala's debut because her late father had participated in an anti-democracy campaign in Thailand.

At that time, the agency clarified that Sitala was a minor when her father participated in the campaign.

Now when attending H1-KEY's debut showcase on Wednesday (05/01) yesterday, Sitala said, "I want to clarify that I don't expect to side with any political side. I was very young at the time when my father was involved in the anti-democracy campaign, and I didn't understand the situation at all. However, I hope that people in Thailand can live in peace despite the differences.”

H1-KEY has made their debut by releasing the music video for 'Athletic Girl' which you can watch below! (www.kpopchart.net)

NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
 

Delivered by FeedBurner