-->

Sunday, April 12, 2020

Jeon Somi Reuni with Members of I.O.I within the upcoming Episode 'I AM SOMI'


Jeon Somi Reuni with Members of I.O.I within the upcoming Episode 'I AM SOMI' - Jeon Somi met with members of I.O.I within the upcoming episode 'I AM SOMI'.

On Saturday (11/04) yesterday, Jeon Somi released the newest episode of her reality show program titled "I AM SOMI".

At the top of the third episode of the program 'I AM SOMI', a trailer for the upcoming fourth episode will air.

Through this fourth episode, fans are going to be ready to watch the reunion between the four former members of I.O.I, including Jeon Somi, Yeonjung WJSN, Kim Chungha and Kim Doyeon Weki Meki.

This reunion is certainly considerably awaited by fans, especially considering the I.O.I comeback plan was canceled in 2019.

While expecting the airing of the fourth episode, you'll watch the subsequent latest episode 'I AM SOMI'! (www.kpopchart.net)
NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
 

Delivered by FeedBurner