-->

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Soyeon Cantik Cantik (G) I-DLE Releases Single Comeback Music Video 'Oh My God'


Soyeon Cantik Cantik (G) I-DLE Releases Single Comeback Music Video 'Oh My God' - The moment awaited by big fans of Miyeon, Minnie, Soojin, Soyeon, Yuqi, and Shuhua arrived too. Yup, I-DLE finally released their latest comeback single titled Oh My God right on April 6, 2020 at 18:00 Korean time. This song became the mainstay single for their third mini album titled I TRUST.


1. Hip-Hop with Vintage Piano
Oh My God itself like the singles (G) I-DLE beforehand was very ear catchy and not bored even though played repeatedly. Basically, this song is actually still in the realm of Hip-Hop, but spiced with a bandage of vintage piano sound and a thumping bass beat. The results are certainly astonishing and make goose bumps!


2. Message Deep Songs
The message of the song Oh My God from (G) I-DLE is also quite profound because it takes the theme of Trusting Oneself. So when you decide to trust someone or something, it will make you a smarter and stronger person.


3. The concept of the Music Video Oh My God
Have you watched the Oh My God music video? Don't be surprised at the dark cinematic concept that is presented, even though its artistic value is guaranteed to really spoil your eyes. You can still see Miyeon, Minnie, Soojin, Soyeon, Yuqi, and Shuhua in various beautiful and elegant dresses. Anyway, which part makes you most fascinated, KLovers?

Oh My God itself is the first music video released by (G) I-DLE in 2020. Last time, Miyeon, Minnie, Soojin, Soyeon, Yuqi, and Shuhua released their work in June 2019 under the title Uh-Oh.

4. About Album I TRUST
Now, for the mini album I TRUST itself there are a total of 5 tracks presented including Oh My God, presented in two versions namely the Korean Version and the English Version. In addition there are also several other titles such as Luv U, Maybe, and Lyon.

Have you listened to all the songs in the latest EP (G) I-DLE? Which track do you like the most?/kapanlagi.com


NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
 

Delivered by FeedBurner