-->

Monday, October 5, 2020

Becoming the main actor in debut drama, Kim Wooseok feels this kind of pressure starring 'Twenty Twenty'

During a recent interview, Kim Wooseok discussed his new drama 'Twenty Twenty'. Are you curious about the complete narrative?

Becoming the main actor in debut drama, Kim Wooseok feels this kind of pressure starring 'Twenty Twenty'

Recently, idol and handsome actor Kim Wooseok underwent an interview to discuss his debut drama entitled "Twenty Twenty". In this drama, Kim Wooseok plays a lonely young man named Lee Hyun Jin, whose parents always prioritize work over family.

The drama itself immediately became a hit as soon as it was aired by JTBC and released online. Even the 20-episode drama has earned more than 30 million views online. Because of the instant popularity this drama received, Kim Wooseok said he was both surprised and grateful.

I was really surprised by how much love the drama received. I have nothing but gratitude, which allowed us to start well. I hope they will continue to show lots of love for 'Twenty Twenty' which will be even more fun to watch. in the next episode, "said Kim Wooseok.

The UP10TION member then explained why he ventured into acting for the first time. "While preparing for my solo debut, I suddenly wanted to try acting for the first time. I happened to have the opportunity to see the drama synopsis, and I was finally able to act for the first time in 'Twenty Twenty', the drama I wanted the most to be part of the project. . I'm very grateful, "he explained.

This 1996-born man also expressed his feelings about being the main character in the debut drama. "It's true that I feel pressure. Even though I'm lacking as an actor, I'm working hard to get rid of my character as much as possible so I can show viewers good things," he added.

"I really tried my best, and as someone who took on acting challenges for the first time, I could learn a lot. I think I'll remember this drama for the rest of my life," he concluded.

Meanwhile, "Twenty Twenty" is a romantic drama that tells the story of six young men growing up. At that time, they experienced freedom and responsibility for the first time while trying to pursue their dreams.

(wk / eval)

NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
 

Delivered by FeedBurner