-->

Sunday, November 1, 2020

Appearing Stunning on 'Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook', CL Talks About Possible 2NE1 Reunion

In the program 'Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook', CL performed her new song 'HWA' as well as 'The Baddest Female' and 'MTBD' and talked about the possibility of a 2NE1 reunion.


Appearing Stunning on 'Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook', CL Talks About Possible 2NE1 Reunion

CL recently guested on the October 31st episode of KBS's "Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook". At the event, the former 2NE1 member who just made a comeback performed his new song "HWA" as well as "The Baddest Female" and "MTBD".


In between appearances, CL also sat down for an interview with Yoo Hee Yeol and talked about many things. "The interviews you did with fashion magazines two years ago in Korean and English became very popular online. Some learned English by watching those interviews, "Yoo Hee Yeol said.


CL then replied, “They shouldn't be doing that. I learned English by watching MTV.” And when Yoo Hee Yeol asked if he grew up overseas, CL said, “There are a lot of people who think like that. But if someone comes. and asked me about American culture, I got confused. I'm from Mukdol Village in the Jagok-dong neighborhood, "he replied.


CL also shared that she still feels nervous when appearing on stage. "I came here with the mindset to start from scratch. This is the first time after a while I've released new music, so my mindset changed. In the past, I would promote 2NE1 with other members along with my solo promotions. Now I'm right. "completely alone and working with a whole new team," he continued.


Yoo Hee Yeol then asked if there is a possibility of 2NE1's reunion later. and CL admitted that it would be difficult even though it was still possible. "Our situation and circumstances are all different at the moment, so it's a bit difficult now, but I hope that will be possible as well. Personally, we talk about it a lot. We talk about it among ourselves. That when the time comes, we'll be able to get together again," he concluded. /wowkeren.com

NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
 

Delivered by FeedBurner