-->

Friday, February 14, 2020

Hyojung Oh My Girl Finally Have an Instagram Account, Come Follow!


Hyojung Oh My Girl Finally Have an Instagram Account, Come Follow! - Hyojung Oh My Girl has created her own official Instagram account.

On Tuesday (11/02) Hyojung launched his Instagram account using the username @candyz_hyojung.

The first photo he uploaded was a picture of him with Oh My Girl members, while writing, "My girls".

He also uploaded three photos that showed him when he was posing beautiful, while including heart emojis.

When writing this article, or about 2 hours after the account was launched, Hyojung's Instagram account has now gained more than 14 thousand followers.

Have you followed Hyojung's official Instagram account yet? (www.kpopchart.net)
NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
 

Delivered by FeedBurner