-->

Friday, February 14, 2020

I.N Stray Kids Apparently Had Not Approved to Be an Idol, Here's How to Persuade the Parents


I.N Stray Kids Apparently Had Not Approved to Be an Idol, Here's How to Persuade the Parents - Although His Parents Few Agree, But I.N Still Wants To Keep Following His Dream. Seeing How Determined The Son To Achieve It, His Father Decided To Make A Deal.

Stray Kids released an album called "Step Out Of Cle" in which they made an English version of their songs "Levanter" and "Double Knot". The boy group made by JYP Entertainment then appeared in Genius to explain the meaning behind the lyrics.

In the event, finally the obstacles faced by the maknae of Stray Kids, I.N about their parents were revealed. After half of the singing group, Bang Chan revealed that what inspired the lyrics was based on I.N.

"For I.N, it was a big dream for him to become a singer," said Bang Chan. Although I.N already knew what his main goal was, I.N's parents seemed to oppose his son's dream

Even though his parents did not agree, I.N still wanted to keep following his dream. Seeing how determined his son was to reach it, his father decided to make a deal with him to prove how far he wanted to go.

"If you can't get into an agency at the end of middle school, you will only go home and study," I.N said imitating his father's advice. With its effort and focus, I.N does not become a trainee in just any company.

He was even immediately accepted into one of the biggest K-Pop agencies namely JYP Entertainment. I.N smiled and applauded when Bang Chan ended the explanation by saying, "he's here now as a member of Stray Kids".

On the other hand, Stray Kids has reaped many proud achievements throughout its debut. In total. The boy group has already won 11 rookie awards. Hyunjin said, that it felt like a dream.

"It's like a dream. Thank you to everyone for looking at us well," Hyunjin said. "We still have a lot to learn, and we are still lacking in many things. We will work even harder," Felix said./wowkeren.com
NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
 

Delivered by FeedBurner