-->

Friday, February 14, 2020

SNSD's Seohyun explains how to act as a lesbian on 'Hello Dracula'


SNSD's Seohyun explains how to act as a lesbian on 'Hello Dracula' - 'Hello Dracula' Is a Drama Consisting of Three Sketches, One of which Tells About An Na with Her Mother, the Only Family She Has in the World.

"Hello Dracula" will be airing soon. Ahead of the broadcast, the production team held a press conference attended by a range of players including SNSD's Seohyun (Girls' Generation) on Friday (2/14).

In the press conference, Seohyun revealed her feelings could star in a new drama again. "I can meet a good actor every time I star in a new drama. I can also learn a lot of things," Seohyun said.

Seohyun also revealed how to portray a lesbian character who tries to hide her sexual orientation from her mother. "I tried to put my sincerity into acting. I want to act with real feelings instead of fake," continued Seohyun.

When asked the similarity of his personality to the character he played, Seohyun said, "The similarity that the characters (drama) and I have is that we have patience. The difference is, I'm full of confidence and the character (drama) always feels shy."

Seohyun was then asked what other role he wanted to play in the future. "I want the role of a mother. While acting, I'm curious how it feels to be a mother because I'm just acting as An Na's character," concluded Seohyun.

"Hello Dracula" itself is a drama consisting of three sketches, one of which tells about An Na with her mother, Mi Young (Lee Ji Hyun), the only family he has in this world.

Meanwhile, "Hello Dracula" was directed by Kim Da Ye, who was previously famous for working on "Beautiful World" and "My ID is Gangnam Beauty". This drama will air on the 17th and 18th of February. Do not miss to watch ya.
NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
 

Delivered by FeedBurner