-->

Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Lee Seung Gi Openly Feeling Unhappy After Debut

Lee Seung Gi shared that he felt unhappy after debuting despite instantly becoming a star in the latest episode of 'Master In The House' that aired on October 25th.

Lee Seung Gi Openly Feeling Unhappy After Debut

Lee Seung Gi looks back on his life in the latest episode of "Master in the House" on October 25th. The 1987-born singer and actor shared that he felt unhappy after his debut despite immediately becoming a star.

Lee Seung Gi said, "As you know, my debut song was great. It earned me celebrity status straight away."

Lee Seung Gi continued, "But the thing is, I'm not happy at all. I'm constantly feeling nervous and under a lot of pressure. I also have the lowest self-esteem."

Lee Seung Gi shared that he felt unhappy after debuting despite instantly becoming a star in the latest episode of 'Master In The House' that aired on October 25th.
Source: SBS Star

"I even thought, 'How is it possible to be this unhappy every day?' I feel as if I have a large rock sitting on my chest. "

Later, Lee Seung Gi said that he became happier after starting his military service. The drama star "Vagabond" said, "I feel so happy in the military, because of all my worries like, 'When will I eat next?', 'Will I be able to take time off today?' and things like this. It's simple. "

"I can probably say that I am in the happiest phase of my life right now. I used to think the most important thing for me was to be successful as a celebrity Lee Seung Gi. So, I purposely hurt myself as well as others," he continued.

Lee Seung Gi added, "I'm more emotionally stable right now. I used to ignore my feelings a lot, but now I can hear my true feelings."

Lee Seung Gi debuted as a singer with the mega-hit song "Because You Are My Woman" in June 2004. He became increasingly known as an actor by starring in popular dramas such as "Brilliant Legacy", "My Girlfriend is Gumiho", "The King. 2 Hearts "," Gu Family Book "," A Korean Odyssey "to" Vagabond ".

Meanwhile, Lee Seung Gi was confirmed to star in the tvN drama "Mouse". He will play Jung Ba Reum, a novice police officer who works at the police station. He is an honest person and strives to achieve justice. Jung Ba Reum faces a psychopathic killer who terrifies the entire nation, making his life completely change afterwards.

(wk / chus)

NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
 

Delivered by FeedBurner