-->

Friday, October 16, 2020

Oh My Girl Sukes Print the History of New Girl Groups on the Gaon Chart Through These 2 Songs

Oh My Girl in April then comeback by releasing a new mini album titled 'Nonstop'. The album was a huge success and even made new history on the Gaon chart.


Oh My Girl Sukes Print the History of New Girl Groups on the Gaon Chart Through These 2 Songs

Oh My Girl is currently one of the most talked about girl groups. The girl group made by WM Entertainment made a comeback last April by releasing a new mini album titled "Nonstop". The album was a huge success and even made new history on the Gaon chart.


Oh My Girl is reported to have dominated the Gaon charts almost half a year after the release of their mini album "Nonstop". The girl group continues to have success with the lead single "Nonstop" which surpasses 500 million digital points on Gaon.


With this comeback, "Nonstop" has managed to score history by becoming the only idol group song released in 2020 to reach this milestone. Not only the main song, the album's b-side song "Dolphin" was also a huge success.


Oh My Girl Sukes Print the History of New Girl Groups on the Gaon Chart Through These 2 Songs

Twitter


"Dolphin" was confirmed to surpass BLACKPINK's "Forever Young" (Black Pink), as the b-side girl group with the most weeks on the Gaon Digital Chart TOP 10 in history. The song was successfully on Gaon's TOP 10 chart for 10 weeks.


Following this success, a member of Oh My Girl, YooA, is known to officially debut solo with the song "Bon Voyage" some time ago. In the SBS Power FM radio show "Cultwo Show", YooA admitted to preparing a different image when he debuted solo and when he was with Oh My Girl.


"I'm currently acting as an alternative character in solo promotions rather than my usual role in Oh My Girl. I'm promoting the title song 'Bon Voyage' which gives a feeling of being in nature," said YooA.


Not only that, YooA admitted that he had rejected his agency's offer to debut solo. YooA claimed to have received the offer many times, but he refused because he still wanted to be known as a member of Oh My Girl. But in the end the agency managed to convince YooA.


"When the agency first suggested me to go solo, I refused. I started as YooA Oh My Girl and I wanted to stay until the end as YooA Oh My Girl," he said.


(wk / daughter)

NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
 

Delivered by FeedBurner