-->

Saturday, February 13, 2021

Ailee's Mother Dies

Ailee announced the sad news through her Instagram account. In his post, he expressed the sadness of his mother's departure forever.

Ailee - Photo: Ailee (doc. Instagram)

In her latest post, Ailee uploaded a photo together with her mother. The two of them were seen taking pictures against a street background and looked happy.

"Mama, I really miss you. I can not see you again, but I believe you will always support me and and protect me on God's side," wrote Ailee.

"My mother, the most beautiful woman in the world. Rest in peace. Your daughter who is very proud of you will look after our family with love. I really love you, ma. Rest in peace, ma. I really love you," he concluded.

This news made Ailee's post immediately flooded with expressions of condolences from the public. A number of public figures also supported the musician.

"I feel sorry for you. May you be given the strength to face this all," wrote Kevin Woo.

"My dear Ye Jin (Ailee's real name), I will pray that you rest in peace in heaven," added musician Ali.

"Unnie, stay strong! I'm sorry," wrote QUEEN WA $ ABII.

Ailee is a Korean-American musician who has a career in South Korea. He moved to Korea in 2010 and debuted in 2012 through the song Heaven.

The musician last released an album in October 2020 through the fifth mini album titled I'm. The song When We Were in Love was chosen as the title song to be promoted.

Ailee also participated in filling in the soundtrack for the popular drama, Start-Up. He sang a song called Blue Bird which was released in November 2020.

Until now, it is still unknown when Ailee will release her new song again. The management has still not revealed the latest news about Ailee's comeback plan. /hot.detik.com

NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
 

Delivered by FeedBurner